Safe-Gard™ LeatherLike™ is Snyder Manufacturing’s premier Phthalate-free product for the Athletic Market.
- Flame retardant
- Passes California State Fire Marshall Title 19 NFPA-701-2019 Test Method 2
- ASTM E-84-81A Flame Spread Rating Class A
- Made & manufactured in USA
on your next project.
More Fabric Options
Safe-Gard™ LeatherLike™ Typical Fabric Properties
- Width: 61″
- Colors: red, light maroon, dark maroon, galaxy gray, sport blue, dark blue, indy blue, texan blue, white, beige, light gold, orange, marine blue, kelly green, forest green, purple, black, custom
- Roll size: 75 yards
- Emboss: LeatherLike™ Lite
All values are nominal. Do not bring Snyder Phthalate-Free Products in contact with Phthalate containing materials.
Research & Development Center of Excellence
R&D Consulting, Custom Product Design, Custom Color Matching, Military Specifications, Certifications
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: Sales by Seller of its products (“Products”) are expressly limited to the terms and conditions contained herein. Any additional or contrary terms and conditions of sale contained in any form of Buyer are rejected.
2. Prices and Deliveries: Prices are subject to change without notice. Price quotations are subject to change without prior notice. All shipments are made F.O.B. Seller’s plant, unless otherwise stated in writing by Seller. “On-time” means the date promised by Seller but subject to supply and production schedules and interruptions. Seller’s shipping quantity standard is +10% -5%.
3. Warranties: Seller warrants that Products delivered will meet seller’s specifications for each Product at the time of sale. Specifications for Products change from time to time. The most current specifications for each Product are available upon request. Buyer’s remedies are limited to the repair or replacement of such Product or the return of the purchase price, at Seller’s option. Before any warranty claim will be honored, Seller must be given an opportunity to inspect Product in question. No product should be returned to Seller without Seller’s prior written consent.
SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS OR THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS. SELLER SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER NEITHER ASSUMES, NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT, ANY WARRANTY NOT SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN. SELLER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF THE SALE OF PRODUCTS, A BREACH OF THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN OR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF PRODUCTS.
4. Governing Law and Forum: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio but disregarding conflicts of law, and all disputes resolved by the state and federal courts of Summit County, Ohio and/or arbitration procedures as set forth in the local Rules of Court for those courts. Buyer submits itself to that exclusive jurisdiction.
5. Roll Length: Roll lengths indicated are nominal and may vary. Each roll may contain up to three pieces. No piece will be shorter than seven yards.
6. Custom Colors: Custom colors are available with a minimum order quantity.
7. Phthalate-Free: Many Snyder Manufacturing, Inc. high-quality products are available with Safe-Gard™ Technology, a proprietary process
ensuring the product to be Phthalate-free and lead-free. Additionally, Phthalate-free and lead-free certification is maintained from suppliers. Snyder Manufacturing recommends storing Snyder Phthalate-Free Products in a dedicated Phthalate-free zone to ensure product integrity and quality. For more information please call (800) 837-4450.
8. Flame retardant: See our website or a sales manager for specific details, not all weights and colors are retardant.
Special Handling Instructions: Keep away from anything containing Phthalate, which may leach into and contaminate Snyder Phthalate-Free Products.
Do not bring Snyder Phthalate-Free Products in contact with Phthalate containing materials.